Tuesday, March 8, 2011

All Play and No Work

Very nice visit at a friend's house. It is such a pleasure to be in the company of like-minded people, especially right around my PMS time, when the mainstream world is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. A 9 week old home-birthed, breastfed, cloth-diapered-but-ECing, beautiful baby girl smiling at me was the perfect therapy for my current "bird-leaving-the-nest" devastation. The boys played like crazy. They love these particular kids so much....they cried on the way home..."I miss (kid's name) and (kid's name)!"


When we returned home, the boys played joyfully with our neighbor's Lab, Bo. When Bo had to go inside, the boys had a wild, wide-open, rough and tough pillow fight on the trampoline with neighborhood friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment